Well where should we start we have had so many events since our last post. Austin is still home and doing good, although he did break his wrist and is in a cast for the next 4 weeks. The twins had their 2nd birthday two days after Aust got home from the hospital and they were so excited about their new trampoline. Addie and Hayden got a new one for their birthday's last year, but it was ruined, so they all get to enjoy this together! Addie had her baptism and it was a wonderful experience for her and our family! She is so beautiful, she and I dolled her up and took the pics ourselves! She makes them look great!!! We have been finishing the basement and have had so much help from my family and we want you to know how much we appreciate you and love yall! Joe and I just celebrated our 9th anniversary, yesterday and what a fast 9 years it has been! We took the weekend to ourselves and went to Cowabunga Bay and stayed 2 nights in a hotel and went to Sundance and enjoyed the gorgeous scenes and outdoor activities they offer there. We rode the lift up to Stewart Falls and loved all the slow time we had together. Then we went tubing down the Provo, and if it were a little less adventurous, we would have taken pictures, but it was white water tubing and we had a 2 hour blast! Thanks to our family for the help we have so generously received from you, and from our wonderful friends!!! We love y'all!
Happy 9th! Glad you were able to have some time with just each other! I am happy to hear that Austin is still at home, your other children are well, and that Addie enjoyed her baptism! Livia said she got to go to it and enjoyed it. Love ya.
Thanks Kris! I need to get back with you about Nauvoo, Joe and I are looking the plans over and now with Austin's excursion we are trying to figure out the funding! I will get ahold of you soon to let you know! It was awesome that Robyn and the girls and Larry were able to come to Addie's baptism she thought it was so neat! Anyway, thanks for the comments! Love ya!
I love your blog! Such cute pictures! Addie looks so adorable in her baptism dress! I'm so glad you have a blog! We have one too, feel free to check it out!
Hey we need to make it so that we can visit each others blogs, but I don't know how to do that. Call me sometime and we can figure it out. love ya, Kate
Hey Britt, you're house looks good. I wondered if any of your other siblings have blogs, that they wouldn't mind sharing with me; I like to keep up with you if you don't mind. I hope all is well with your kiddos, you and Joe.
Britt, I made our blog private but I don't have your email to send you an invite. If you want one, just email me at fivefoot3@hotmail.com & I'll send you one!
Daddy's little Girl! Mom's big helper! April 24th 2001
Hayden
Blonde, Blue Eyed, tan little Boy! May 6th 2004
Austin
Green eyes just like mommy! August 3rd 2007
Carter
The youngest, the Biggest! August 3rd 2007
Our Favorite Tunes
The Haydster
It's my birthday & I'll pose if I want to!
Grandpa's babies!
The Cabin Trip & Jake's big catch!
Fellow Bloggers
Thanks to all of you who leave your comments, they are so fun to read, and it makes me feel good to hear from ya'll! Keep posting to your own blogs and I'll keep commenting too! Love ya! Britt
6 comments:
Happy 9th! Glad you were able to have some time with just each other! I am happy to hear that Austin is still at home, your other children are well, and that Addie enjoyed her baptism! Livia said she got to go to it and enjoyed it.
Love ya.
Thanks Kris! I need to get back with you about Nauvoo, Joe and I are looking the plans over and now with Austin's excursion we are trying to figure out the funding! I will get ahold of you soon to let you know! It was awesome that Robyn and the girls and Larry were able to come to Addie's baptism she thought it was so neat! Anyway, thanks for the comments! Love ya!
I love your blog! Such cute pictures! Addie looks so adorable in her baptism dress! I'm so glad you have a blog! We have one too, feel free to check it out!
b2terry.blogspot.com
Hey we need to make it so that we can visit each others blogs, but I don't know how to do that. Call me sometime and we can figure it out.
love ya, Kate
Hey Britt, you're house looks good. I wondered if any of your other siblings have blogs, that they wouldn't mind sharing with me; I like to keep up with you if you don't mind. I hope all is well with your kiddos, you and Joe.
Britt, I made our blog private but I don't have your email to send you an invite. If you want one, just email me at fivefoot3@hotmail.com & I'll send you one!
Post a Comment